Wednesday, May 15, 2013

How To Get Toned Today.

You want to know how to get toned? Toned comes from toning the muscles by exercising and tone comes from reducing your body fat.

Now my objective is to change the way you think about fitness. I could go through a series of exercises and in fact they would be helping you tone and they would be getting you in better shape but ultimately I want you to think about something before you jump into that.

Find something that you can actually do on an ongoing basis. They come in the gym and they say I want to get my body toned, I want to lose fat and what do they do?

They challenge themselves to some six or seven day crazy routine that is never something they are going

to be able to accomplish on the long term and guess what I give them three weeks. I'd give you three weeks if you did the same thing and you'd just be burnt out.

It doesn't work that way. If you are looking for some additional tone and you are not excessively overweight
now you just need to start toning.

How do you tone?

You build muscle, the triceps, biceps, shoulders, abs, legs, back. They're all part of the body and they need to have exercise. So as you create that muscularity and if your body fat is low enough you start looking toned so get into a weight training program. If you don't know one, they're on line.

Whatever you do, don't put it off any longer. Time is of the essence.

 Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment